I have more than 8 years of experience in developing software’s at startups and established tech companies. I have designed and led the development of multiple software projects which were reviewed and approved by Microsoft, Deloitte and were selected in Web Summit. I have the deep technical knowledge, as well as leadership and people skills. I am passionate about building software products that make businesses and people more productive and successful every day. I am a strong believer in making this world a better place through innovative technologies.
I believe that you can only be superior in a topic when you spread that knowledge to others around you. I share my experiences and learnings on this site to contribute to the online community.
I have been passionate about technology since my childhood. From high school, I have been doing programming and blogging. My last blog which i maintained for 4.5 years and expanded it to a team of 5 people with monthly traffic of 40K. After my graduation, I worked in software industry for two years and then started my own 3 software startups (out of which 1 failed within an year).
Sectors I have worked in:
– Government digital transformation (Prototyping solutions for Health care – bed blockage problem in UK and immigration of Kuwait)
Tools & Technologies:
To make the most out of your life. One must know about personal traits. So I took the 16Personalities test, here are my results
Proud Member of:
I post book recommendations here that I think are worth reading. So, maybe this will be interesting to some people: below is a complete catalog of the books. I enjoy reading books on my daily commute to work and home and especially on weekends. If you have any suggestions you can email me the book names which should be added to this list.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
- The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses
- Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain
- The Philosophy Book
- Stories of Your Life and Others
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Coding the Matrix
- Zero to One: Notes on Start-Ups, or How to Build the Future
- Inventing Freedom
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
- The Clockwork Rocket (Orthogonal)
- The Politics Book
- From Satori to Silicon Valley
- Steve Jobs
- The Culture of Education
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done
- A Theory of Fun for Game Design